normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 18 April 2009

Friday Nite Dinner - A&W KLCC

As usual, Friday nite is the eat out nite, just to close off a very hectic week, keeping up with the schedules, waking up very early in the morning and just getting on average 4-5 hours sleep every day(for me and my better half that is, for the cuties, we make sure they'll get at least 7-8 hours sleep daily).
This time we had to eat out at KLCC. I was working late and by the time the cuties and my better half reached KLCC around 7.15pm, I was still stuck in the office trying to finish up my work ASAP. I only get to leave the office around 8.30pm. I suggested to eat at Chillis but my better half don't really like the idea cause he knew we would have to wait to be seated and then more waiting for the food pulak.
We let the cuties to decided and unanimously they chose A&W simply because there's none around where we live now. They seems to miss A&W quite a lot.

We ordered quite a variety of food, Mozza Burger, Coney Dog, Fried Chicken, Cheese Burger and of course the Floats and Onion Rings, which is a sin if this are not ordered if you visit A&W.


It was indeed another good dinner, with good conversations with people I love the most. And that's what made any food taste very good!

3 normalies:

Mulan said...

Liza,
Yes, the worst thing about Chili's is that u have to wait to be seated kan.. tension kadang2..

Faith said...

waaaah tgk lah floatnya ituuu. lama dah tak gi a&w. huhu.

Liza said...

mulan - couldn't agree with you more

faith - i can only look and not even had a sip...cair gak iman ku