normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 19 April 2009

TV Dinner

Saturday nite has been officially made as a TV dinner nite, at least until the AF season is over. That has been a trend every year and this year is not an exception.

We will tapau food from pasar malam and then spread the newspaper in front of TV. When everything is ready, we will have our dinner right in front of the TV.

The choice of food tonite, yong tau foo, kebab, murtabak, kuih and rojak ; the normal typical pasar malam food.

While typing this, I am watching AF with my better half by myside and my princess lying in front of the TV. My hero and my baby are in the room playing with the computer, they are not into AF, they find it boring.
With all this blessings in my life, the continous rezeki given by Allah s.w.t and my loved ones with me, I am very grateful and should stop complaining. And when there are others who try to disturb my life, I would take it as they are just not happy with theirs and at the same time jealous of mine!
Have a good day to all!!!

5 normalies:

attyfir said...

same with we me..liza..
selalu dinner depan..tv..lagi kalo malam sabtu..tgk AF..tp tak afundi..pun..

Mulan said...

same with me.. try not to have any function on saturday.. :)

andy21 said...

esok bfast, nasik lemak paru ngan kerang.. ader brani???

Liza said...

atty - best kan kumpul depan tv dgn family

mulan - join the club

andy21 - jgn suka buat janji palsu pastu tak bawak pun makanannyer

fazid said...

aiyah...i miss this "makan-makan in the polisterine thing, from pasar malam, in front of the TV" also.....

missed BSP pasar malam most