normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 30 April 2009

The kitchen helper

The cuties love to help me in the kitchen. Help making a mess that is. Last weekend they wanted to make their famous signature dish called Roti Huruf.
So, all the conspirators were in the kitchen sharp after Maghrib prayers. The ingredients...
Bread
Marjerin
Yup, such a short recipe right.
My hero acted as the head chef while my baby was the kitchen helper. My princess was appointed as the decorator.
Why roti huruf. After the bread was toasted on the hot pans, the decorator will then cut the middle of the bread with the letters based on the requestor wish.
I was there all the time watching them making a mess in my kitchen...After they are done, now it's mama's turn to clean....Sigh.......

3 normalies:

Amiha Ayu said...

in a way, cute la kak lizaaa...
(even u penat ngemas lepas tu...he3)

mama mya said...

lajinnye anak2 pastu mak pun kena bertambah rajin mengemas hihihi

Faith said...

Hehehe, very cute.