normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 29 April 2009

The big lunch

We took the day off on Monday to settle some errands. The cuties were given the day off by the school due to the Sports Day which falls on a Sunday.

After the stupid encounter at the freaking Pejabat Pelajaran, we headed home. My better half had been wanting to eat Ikan Terubuk and he bought that on Saturday. I love Ikan Terubuk and can't remember the last time I had this.
Ikan Terubuk is a difficult fish to eat. The bones are alot and very tiny. You really need to be careful or else one tiny bone will be stuck in your throat. But, the taste is very nice and make all the work worth the effort.
I also cooked Ayam Masak Pedas, Kobis Goreng, Sambal Kicap, Kobis Goreng, Ikan Masin and Peria Goreng. Yup Peria Goreng...Do you eat that. I don't, I just cooked it cause it's my better half's favourite.
My princess trying to separate the bones from the flesh. The cuties love Ikan Terubuk, only they felt quite troublesome to eat it. I think I sounded like a broken record reminding them to really look before eating the fish.
Best kan kalau dapat lunch like this everyday...Harus hancuss diet ku!

2 normalies:

nae said...

My two fav lauk - ikan terubuk bakar and peria. I'd usually stir fry peria with udang or egg. Now i'm drooling...

Gina said...

I also like the ikan terubuk..especially kalau masak asam pedas...hmmm terliur la pulak Liza oiiii