normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 27 April 2009

The netball match

I mentioned this earlier, there was a netball tournament last Saturday. And as usual, yours truly has to play due to shortage of players. All of a sudden, it's dejavu all over again.

I have been playing netball since primary school. I may not be good at it but ok lah, not so bad. And ever since I can remember, I played GS. The reason? This is the only position with minimal movement and doesn't require any defending roles. Hence, I am the shortest shooter ever!
We had fun though the 2 referees totally suck big time! Macam tak tau main netball. And what's with the both of them not agreeing with each other. Tiup wisel dah lah macam tak makan. Then, expect us to be mind reader and know why the whistel was blown. Never have I encoutered such non-quality referees.

But, other than that, I had fun. Meeting those people that I don't usually meet during the normal working days and hanging out with them. With my new job scope, I don't get to spend time with them like before as my new role don't actually involve meeting internal people.

We came in third. Oklah, met our target....asal tak last ;)...

But, woke up the next morning feeling like ***t! Ha ha ha!!!

2 normalies:

attyfir said...

ok ler liza..dpt no 3..at least not last..hehehe..

atty lama giler tak main netball sjk keje sini..no activities..

eiseais said...

Is that zu in the middle of the court. Waaahhh not bad, still sporty even after arsyad's arrival. Sian she didn't get to participate in futsal that day kan. Go zu!!