normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 27 April 2009

The cuties Sports Day

After having to wake up early on Saturday, I still need to wake up early on Sunday. This time to attend the cuties Sports Day. All 3 were in involved, my baby in her Sukaneka and my princess and my hero both in 4X100 relay race. My hero was also involved in the opening marching event.
We took them for breakfast, we don't want them not to have energy to perform. The last thing we need was for the cuties to passed out in the middle of the field.
We arrived just in time. The event was about to start and my hero ran to take his place in the marching event. He is in the Red House.
My baby got first in her event and she was very happy about it. Me, being a "tak tau malu" mom, was shouting, screaming and jumping to cheer her to the finish line.
Too bad for my hero and my princess. Their team did not make it. Relay race is about team work, even if you are a fast runner, you may not win should your team not as fast as you want them to be. But I told them not to give up and try harder next time.
The verdict ; all of us went back at least 30% darker than our original skin tone...Nyesal tak pakai sun block!

4 normalies:

mama mya said...

windunye xtvt sukan nie... apa kulit dah gelap hihihi harap2 saya masih boleh mengenali wajah itu.. larikssssss

nae said...

Dont bother...sunblock wont help much. Pretty hot lately.

Cheers to the three cuties!!!

adenium said...

hidup rumah merah...:-)

attyfir said...

mcm fir masa lawn futsal..abis muka atty kena sunbrn jugk