normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 23 May 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

As usualy, just like the previous years, we prepared presents for the cuties to bring for their teachers for the Teacher's Day celebration. Baby would be joining her sister and brother for the morning session.

I admire those who chose teacher as a profession. Being teacher is never easy. You have to have the patience, determination and creativity. Especially with kids nowadays, trying to get their attention can be a challenge.
I remembered few teachers I have. One came to my mind is Puan Sabrina Cheah. She was the fierce version of the teachers I had encountered. One time, I did not complete my homework and I got really punished for it. And of course Cikgu Fuad, Cikgu Ramlah and Cikgu Khalid, my teachers for primary school. And Puan Noorliza whom I had during my MRSM days and she was the one who made me love chemistry. Puan Umi was my homeroom teacher. She was the sweetest. I remembered we always got invited to her house and did some cooking there.


During my working years, I have teachers too, so to speak....

But, where I am coming from....experience has always been the best teacher of all!!

0 normalies: