normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Again with the bogged down with work & Opinion on broadband needed

I am typing this while waiting for a document to be loaded in the HP Mini. Yup, it's 9pm and here I am still doing work. Well, at least I still have job despite the current economy situation.
I wanted to blog so much yesterday and even today, but loading pics would kill me. The internet system is slow to the extend I am considering to get a broadband.
Care to share your opinion or better yet experience.
Which line to go for...
Maxis??? Celcom??? Digi???
And if you live around Bangi, that would be better as I know the coverage would depend very much on the location.

Hope to blog more tomorrow. For now, back to work!

3 normalies:

Amiha Ayu said...

i suggest its either celcom or wimax..maxis is a no no koottt..

Anonymous said...

Celcom.... in KJ pun ok, in Kajang pun ok, so, in Bangi not a problem kot...

Better still, if you have a friend with Celcom Broadband, kasi pinjam for 1 day, and test out the connection. i think Zaza or Hariati ada kot...

Liza said...

ayu - wimax tu apa lak? thanks yer, nak kena find out nie

anon-nanti kena pinjam dgn bebudak IT nie, nak kena try dulu baru really decide