normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 16 June 2009

And they survived their first day.....

Today is the first day the cuties went to school using the school van. The complication start due to my princess and my hero are in the morning session while my baby the afternoon session. It's quite nerve wrecking at least to me having to work and at the same time thinking whether they have reach home safely and whether my baby did not miss the van. Alhamdulilah, my parents share the same worry and will be staying at our home for the next 2 weeks, just to make sure the cuties have familiarise with this new routine.

I woke up at the usual time, 5am to cook lunch and prepare breakfast for the whole house. I also took some food to work knowing it will be a hectic day at work.We only left for work once all are settled.

Nevermind my dad started this paranoid thingy where he followed the van after baby was picked up from our home. Nevermind my mom gave me this lecture on security and how this could effect the cuties if it's not really taken care off. Nevermind I have marked in my outlook calendar the time I need to call them to make sure everyone reach home safely. The bottom line is everything went well...

One day down, hundreds more days to go!

6 normalies:

Amiha Ayu said...

alahai... mothers kan.. insyaAllah kak.. they'll b fine... praying the best for them.. ammiinn

lilRed Farah said...

nak gelak rasa mcm tak baik... seriously the grandad ikot van tuh??? hehehhehe hehehhe heeeeeeeeeeee

fazid said...

they will be fine liza, insyaAllah :D

attyfir said...

heheh.nenek ikut ha..risau ..sgt tuh..
insyallah takde apa2..

nae said...

I'm sure thay are okay, kids are very flexible. It is us mothers that are a wreck at times like this. Especially kalau tak dapat nak cuti. All those what if scenarios....

Liza said...

Ayu-alhamdulilah, so far so good

lil^red-he really did that sampai the van driver pun naik gerun

Fazid-with the current situation, can't blame my parents to be so paranoid

Atty-sayang cucu dgn sayang anak nie mmg lain kan

nae-true, parents (especially mothers) are a total wreck when it comes to children