normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 23 June 2009

The extra work you need to do just because you decide to have grasses around the house

When you see this label, it can only mean one thing...
It's the grass cutting time.

Last 2 weekends, my better half did his cutting grass routine. Usually, he would do this one shot. But, since we have other places we need to go as well, he did this via installment, first phase done last 2 weekends and the final phase completed last weekend.
My hero and my baby enjoyed watching this activity. My princess not so into it, but she loves to be outdoor so she spent her time reading the newspaper.
Sungguh gigih my better half trying to complete his task. Well, you wanted grass and you got grass. So, when you have grass, the grass gets long. When the grass gets long, it has to be cut. And who needs to cut it. Of courselah, saper yang nak the grass in the first place.
Me? As usually, preferred to be indoor, watching TV while folding clothes, ironing....yada yada yada....
I just have to say this again, if it's up to me, semua dah ku simen and tiles kan. Sonag criter!

3 normalies:

fazid said...

betul la liza, cantik ada rumput, tapi maintenance nya...hehehhehe...

adenium said...

emmmm i pun dok upah orang clearkan rumut depan belakang umah yang dah jadik semaka samun weekend baru nih..heheh

Liza said...

Fazid - tu ler pasal

Sid - mmg nak upahkan org tapi my better half tak bagi, konon nak buat sendiri