normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 7 June 2009

Gift from one blogger to another

The much awaited parcel is finally here. It arrived on Wednesday, however, I was on leave and only got it on Thursday.

It's none other than from the pengantin baru, Cik Vagg all the way from Terengganu.
Full of goodies to be shared with K Red. Sorry K Red, I know you came few times to get this from me and I was never at my place, been in and out of meeting. Monday will give this to you yer...

The cuties were so excited to get all this goodies. There's keropok, some sweet tooth and the goodie bag from the wedding.
Thanks for the thought vagg, till we meet again!

2 normalies:

adenium said...

best nya 'coklak nissang' tuh... hehehe..

vagg© said...

baru sempat menjengah..
itule..
time jmpa kat kuantan arituh gopoh gapah sume benda lupa nk bawak..

sudahnya skang baru nk kasi haha