normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Shopping and savings must go hand in hand

I love shopping, I cannot lie. Shoes are my greatest weakness and I cannot lie.
Second comes childrens' clothing and I can't be in a state of denial on this matter...
But one thing I learn, before I start spending, I must pay myself i.e. via having my own savings. Put a side some portion for your reward first before spending on other things. This require self discipline, alhamdulilah, I managed this well. Every month there will be a portion via salary deduction but when there's something extra, I will make sure I do this first before going through my ever getting longer check list....hhhhmmmmm

So, you ladies out there, before you spend, save first yer!!

3 normalies:

attyfir said...

ya betui tu liza..banje..sopink.tp harus jugak menyimpan tuk masa depan kan..

Liza said...

atty - kadang2 terlajak gak so kena slalu ingatkan diri

adenium said...

totally agree with u kak liza....tapi kengkadang....terlajak..tak hengat..hehehe