normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 19 July 2009

The kenduri where the cuties played a big role in helping

Sometimes when I look at my 3 cuties, I smiled and think, "Hey, I'm not such a bad mom after all". Though, I know there's alot of things(berkoyan2 actually) that needs further improvement, but I decided not to be too hard on myself. Deep down inside, I know how much I love them and would do anything for their happiness even at the expense of my own happiness and life. (cukup ler the mother teary moment...moving on.....)

As mentioned in the previous entry, my mom in law had this kenduri back in Batu Pahat last weekend. Yup, last weekend....like you haven't noticed how lembab I am this days in updating my blog. This was one of the moment when I watched my cuties growing up right before my eyes and how responsible they were in helping out during this kenduri.

They were made in charge of packing food to be given away to the guests - this is a tradition for every kenduri organised by my mom in law and later they were helping out to clean up after the kenduri ended. They wanted to eat the lauk kenduri with me, hence don't really mind eating later than every one else.
I know being a working mom sometimes I may have neglected some part of their growing up but never have I want to miss providing them with good values and behaviour. Like none of you have heard, when kids miss behave, people will surely say "Mak bapak dia tak ajar ke". For me, that is totally cliche and I have seen parents who are so well behaved and when you look at their children, tinggal geleng kepala jer kan. What I am trying to say, there's so much the parents can do, but if the children just choose not to follow, tawakkal jer lah.

Remember....
Iman tak dapat diwarisi, dari seorang ayah yang bertakwa.......

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!

1 normalies:

adenium said...

kak liza... u r a gud mother...really gud mother...