normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Sad entry - after long silence

The day I decided to break my silence, that's this morning was actually another sad day.
I got the news last night my boss's mom passed away. Those who know me would know I don't handle death very well. And this death is no exception.
Before that, I would like to apologise to all my dear readers out there, my dear normalies for the long silence. Not intentional. Work has been very overwhelming, from one project to another, and followed by one big project, announced by our PM recently. Hence, the responsibility is great as well.
Will try to be more regular and I know owe the contest results. Sabar yer, ambik gambo the prizes but tak sempat. And just to give you all heads up, there will be more than one winner....
And before I end this, let's recite Al-Fatihah for Arwah....

0 normalies: