normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 4 October 2007

8 days to Raya

My better half and I had made this agreement, Yang, abang kemas rumah and you will prepare the sahur i.e. I will only wake up and eat. This agreement was made after his objection of outsourcing the cleaning up as he felt not only it's a waste of money but the work done is not up to his standard. I, of course, agree to this. Tak larat akak nak mengemas satu rumah, menggosok, membasuh, menyidai and melipat baju pun dah bertimbun! So, my better half started this job delegation thingy since Monday and alhamdulilah the house now is 70% spotless.

Me and the girls made another trip to Arzu, I am not looking for anything in particular, just nak menghabiskan break time and need the heat since the office is freaking cold. Babe acted as the fashion consultant to Ms Preggy, Ms Ally Mcbeal, GTL and Cik Puan Ambang came along as well. I just bought the anak tudung, I don't find anything that I like today.
Matching tak tudung nie dengan baju Lizkelangborne tu!
GTL was kind enough to help me to tukar duit raya. Kalau tak jenuh gak akak nak memikir camne nak tuko duit nie!
I think it has been a trend in our family when Raya is fast approaching, we will be eating out most of the time. This is because we will save the energy for us to clean up the house. So, yesterday's venue was at Pizza Hut since the cuties have been pestering me for this.
This is my princess bergaduh and tak puas hati face and when she said "asik akak je yang salah!"
I don't actually like eating here during fasting month, the food always arrived late and this time was not an exception. We ordered the food at 6.30pm and it arrived only an hour later. So, we buka pose with Pepsi and mushroom while waiting for the rest of the food. The cuties were restless.
Mama, kita makan mushroom soup je ker?
I was trying to calm myself down and not to be angry due to this. Finally the food arrived. Notice the before and after face of my princess!!
After the frustrating buka pose, we went to Shah Alam to send my sista to her hostel and before that we dropped by at Giant Shah Alam, we still haven't found the right baju melayu for my hero. Mummy Sally told me she got her sons baju at Giant so we decided to go there. We looked at Subang Parade and did not find anything that we wanted. And our search at Giant also failed. Tapi the counter zakat was open and to avoid paying them at last hour, we did that there...

Nie akak nak promo skit. I am selling kerepek freshly made from Batu Pahat. There's kerepek ubi pedas, kerepek bawak, kerepek pisang and mini rempeyek. Prices at RM8 per packet except for ubi pedas at RM6 per packet. If you are interested, please contact me ya!

0 normalies: