normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Selamat Hari Bapak!!

We planned to have a family lunch in conjuction to the Father's Day celebration. I planned to cook a few dishes namely Ikan Bawal Masam Manis, Masak Lemak Ayam, Ikan Cencaru aka Ikan Jaket (sape penah duduk boading school would know why is it called as such)Masak Kicap, sambal belacan, assorted Ikan Kering and Ulam. My princess wanted to take charge of the drink area and baby wanted to be usherer...wondering whether perlu ker??
The lunch went well. My dad was very happy, he is never the makan kedai type anyway, so he prefer this kind of celebration.
The cuties didn't want my brother to feel bad and said, Father's Day nie, untuk bapak saudara pun boleh ler Pak Usu...
My hero and my baby prepared a card each for my better half. My hero's card can also store documents in it.
But I think, my princess had the best idea. She prepared this coupon, like the one for Hari Kantin Sekolah and this can be used to ask her to do chores like taking out the garbage and etc....She gave him 30 pieces of this...
My better half used the first one for her to scratch his back. I think by that time, my princess felt that she should just gave him a card...yeah, like my better haf needs coupon to get them to do things...That is called parents prerogatives...

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

wah byg giler ko msk ye..sdp nmpknye..menyelerakan sungguh

Liza said...

ita - masak utk satu family yg kuat makan, kalau skit tak cukup lak