normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Genting - Kota Keriangan and I'm a chicken!!!

In most stories that you have heard, morale of the story will come at the end, but mine will be now, at the beginning of the story...


Morale of this story is.....I am a chicken!!!!


Ok, let's begin.....


After we checked out, we decided to go up to Genting. The last time we were there was about 7 years ago, few months after I delivered my baby. Imagine how long has that been.
Instead of driving up, we thought of giving the cuties a thrill by using the Genting Skyway. And this is when I realised, I am a chicken!!!
Nope, I am not afraid of heights, I work at Level 33 ok!!! And I take LRT to work, so height is not and never an issue.
I am afraid of unstable vehicle at a very high place...and that's how I choose to put this. If only I saw the advert how Genting Skyway looks like, never in million years would I be in that small so called cable car. Nope, never, zitch!!!!
I was about to burst into tears, thank God the cuties were sitting facing the other direction, so they won't have to see that their mother is a chicken. I was closing my eyes most of the time and counting silently and wishing and hoping we reach the destination super fast...and thinking, why the hell did I buy a return ticket. Nah!!! Maybe, will negotiate with my better half to take a bus down. We'll see....
Once we reached at the top, we just went around walking. We did not want to pay to enter the theme, not only it is super expensive, but it will be such a waste since most of the games there are not for children and I just don't have the guts to try some of them...like this Solero Shot!!!No way!!!
So, we just played in the indoor games areas. This was where every games we played, we get coupons and after a certain amount of coupons, this can be redeemed with gifts. We get away with 3 Genting notebooks, one name card holder, 3 stationary sets and one so called the Genting mascot...
We had lunch at one of the restaurant there. We had the pizza set which comes with chicken wings and garlic bread. It was ok, I guess.
And as predicted, I lost the bid to take a bus down. We had another mind boggling ride down using the Skyway. Again, eyes closed, mengucap, istighfar and all the Quran verses that I know at that particular moment. Bila panick nie, banyak bende boleh luper oooo.....
Will we come again...yes, most definately. Will we use the Skyway, the answer is pretty obvious right???

3 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

kak liza......farihah pun tak naik solero shot tu but my mom which is more than half of my age actually went up it....gigih die berato.....ya Allah...idak le aku hai....naik merry go round depan die tu je dah buleyh terkeluar usus!!!!

ita.itu said...

wah naik kabel car lagi..lama dah x pg genting..dulu2 ms honeymoon kat genting kan...amik la apartment..cina2 tuh laju jek offer kat kita..semalam rm100..amik la kan..pastu msk apartment nye..nak main pun x de selera..haha...terus balik..rugi jek 100..haha

YusVogue said...

hhehe.. me too tutup mata rapat2 masa naik itew sky way.. hehe.. (nasib baik Mikhael kecik lagi hehe)