normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 7 July 2008

Genting Trip - The fun part

While waiting for my better half and the cuties to arrive(I was here earlier, remember?), we went to this mamak place(yup, in Genting also got mamak place) at Gohtong Jaya. I was thinking real hard cause that name sounded to familiar, then gave a big smack on my own head...duh!!! Gohtong, Lim Goh Tong ler you idiot!!! By the way, I had nasi lemak panas accompanied by teh tarik...macam kat KL jer kan...

The weather was so gloomy...may be because I am missing my family soo much already....

They arrived around 7 ish...baru ler mama can smile...

After I bath and get them ready, we went for dinner. I have to leave them since there's an activity that nite.
By the time the activity ended, the cuties were already asleep.
The next day, after breakfast, I brought them to the pool before leaving them again with my better half, still got work to do lah...

Papa and mama posing dulu sebelum pegi...jgn marah...

What did we do after that....come later yer....

0 normalies: