normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Raya@Kg Api2

If we celebrate Raya @ KJ, we will surely go back to Kg Api2 near Kuala Selangor to visit Wan. Wan stays here with my 2 aunties, Achik Edah and Embo Eton(the twin of Arwah Embo Enab who passed away earlier this year). Kg Api2 is not that far from KJ. About 45 minutes drive depending on the traffic.
Here, Raya is not complete if we don't have a feast with Rendang Kerang. Rendang Kerang made by Arwah Embo Enab and Embo Eton is the best that I have ever tasted. Here, I have the appetite to eat, but still in control mode. Sampai Wan heran why I did not go for second serving like the usual. Jaga badan Wan, nak slim macam Wan.
And I get to see most of my uncles and aunties here. FYI, my dad has 18, yup eighteen sibblings given birth by my Wan. Out of the 18, are 4 pairs of twins and one of the the twin are my dad. Howeverm I think, only 10 still alive...Ramai sgt, that I lost count.
Wan looks better than the last time I saw her about a month ago. She can sit and able to talk and interact with us. That's good news.
Perut dah kenyang, we headed back to BSP. I need to start packing for our trip back to Batu Pahat...

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

1st time dgr nama kg api2..hehe..sure byk bomba ek tepi2 tuh..haha

Liza said...

ita - bomba takde, tapi pili bomba banyak...hiks!