normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 16 December 2008

My hero's big day

For those who have been following my blog, all the preparations done earlier was actually for this event...A kenduri doa selamat especially for my hero. Why?
Cause he will be circumcised tomorrow. In my family, circumcission is a big thing. And usually it will be bigger than what we have prepared. On a contrarary, circumcission is just another routine for my better half's family.
So, to respect my dad's wish, we decided to have a small kenduri for my hero. If you are wondering why you did not receive any invite, please jangan kecik hati. As I mentioned, we did not want to make it a big event as we just organised Kenduri Masuk Rumah earlier. We just invited our relatives, neighbours, qariah masjid and some close friends. And we had this kenduri to respect my dad's wish.
The kenduri started at 12pm. We have notified the qariah masjid much earlier to make sure it won't clash with other events that they need to attend. We also did a tahlil considering most of the attendees are family.
Just capturing the above picture where the cute and adorable Luqman meets the...well, how should I put this....the senior Luqman lah!
Alhamdulilah, the event went well. The weather was great, it only started to rain around 4pm which was not a problem as the kenduri ended at 2pm. However, some only arrived later which again was not a problem, we were very happy they can still make it.
To my hero, jangan takut sayang. Macam Papa cakap, macam kena gigit semut jer...(somehow, it's hard for me to believe that!)

11 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

dah agak dah...
huhuhu last week pon baru je adik sedara kat kampung kene...
siap bukak khemah ade surat jemputan lg...
hahhaha adat kot kak liza

good luck to ur hero!!!

fazid said...

oooo.... hero is growing up ekkk... from boy to man... sape jaga ur hero nanti liza?

attyfir said...

jap je dah besar ye liza..
gud luck for ur hero

vagg© said...

ckp gigit semut tuh saje nk kasi ilang rasa takut hahhaa

tp xpe la kan kak.. jap je budak2 nih..
lepas tuh.. sakan la dia

Anonymous said...

Gigit semuut? Aaaa tipuuuuuuuuuuuu

Liza said...

lil^red-kalau ikut hati abah akak, mcm2 dia nak buat, dah rasa mcm kenduri kawin lak kalau ikut ckp abah

fazid-yup, sometimes I feel he is growing up too fast, my dad volunteer jaga my hero while I'm working

atty-mmg kan, cepat anak2 dah besar, sayu ler pulok

vagg - mmg harap dia cepat sembuh sebab si hero nie mmg tak leh duduk diam

faith-mmg rasanyer tipu, takde maknenyer mcm gigit semut!

Mamamarina said...

Sis Liza.. sorry x dpt pegi.. I kat kampung.. ade kenduri tahlil..

azrul izwan said...

hek eleh..faith tu mcm penah kene je;p

oh yeah kak Liza, mmg semut pun..semut api yg sangat besar! ahahahaa!

Liza said...

mamamarina-its ok, salam takziah dari kami sekeluarga

azrul-tu ler kan, iyoler si faith tu, and the semut must be the biggest semut ever!

Anonymous said...

k liza pun penah kene gigit semut ker?
adakah semut itu bernama Azman hamzah??? jeng jeng jeng jeng...

p/s: kirim salam kat semut yek...hahahha

Liza said...

andy21-aku masuk keje esok, siapler ko kena blasah!