normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 31 December 2008

redmummy.com Potluck - The real thing!

I was actually very excited to be part of this event. Meeting those whom I have only known on-line is very exciting to me, at the same time, I was nervous. What if they don't like me and what if I look fatter than I am in my blog...And my better half thought I am being ridicilous...

We first attended a kenduri invited by our next lane neighbour.

Then, back home, to fry the chicken wing and chicken drummet as per what I have given to the GBM (that stands for Gang Bas Merah, mcm the show kat Astro Ceria lak kan, Geng Bas Sekolah). I cooked about 60 pieces, being an experience potluck attendees, I know not to cook too much since I anticipated loads of food.

We arrived around 4.15pm and the cuties slept all the way from home to the Putrajaya which was only . And thanks to Sirman for the directions and waited for us at the entrance of the park, otherwise we will be going round and round and round...then gets hungry and eat our own food...by the way, when my better half saw Sirman with the tag, he asked me, "Nama dia Sirman(baca secara baku yer) ke? Bukan Ami..."...Sorry yer, my better half is not into this blog thing, he is here to support the event.

The rest was a fun and awesome event. Just look at all the pics.


The cuties had fun (yelah, menang mcm2, kalau tak menang, sure rusuhan berlaku) and I had a blast, having to meet fellow bloggers). And I got to meet Atty for the first time, I read her blog everyday and felt like I know her instantly. Anak dara dia, punyer lah cun!


Kudos to the 5 ladies namely :




It was lovely meeting all of you....

Of course to lil^red for the cool goodie bags, macam2 ada dalam itu goodie bag...for adult takde ke?
And of course to K Red for the warm hospitality ala2 mak pengantin. And for making my better half and the cuties feel so welcome......

So, next year organise lagik yer...akak biasa ler, sekadar watak tempelan tolong skit2 tu boleh ler....

7 normalies:

attyfir said...

harap nanti kita dpt jumpa lagi ye liza..aritu tak puas bermesraan..

beh dpt diah byk..hah..comey gak anak liza yg pompuan.senyum je mcm mak dia..

happy new year..2009..
semoga 2009 lebih membawa sinar baru dlm kehidupan kita..amin

Amiha Ayu said...

watak tempelan? bukan thn depan akak yg lead ker???
huhuhuhuhuhu

anyways, it was really nice to meet u kak..
muah muah!

Anonymous said...

tu la, xde hadiah tuk kanak kanak dewasa, kalau tk mesti i dh dtg. hehe.

Anonymous said...

kan betul aku cakap

anak2 ko terer tol bolot adiah
sbb aku rasa macam
eh anak liza lagik berdiri depan aku
anak liza lagik
anak liza lagik hahahahahahha

glad that you happy with the event

ye taun depan, pls join GBM, ai know lah ko kan terer bab2 nih...

Liza said...

atty - next time kita jumper boleh kita borak panjang yer

faith - ada hadiah for adult, tapi lucky draw and as usual, k liza nie mana pernah menang lucky draw...

queen of red - join ok, tapi tak nak ler leading role sebab masa nie limited ler k red...next year nak sambung kelas lagik nie

fezarena said...

kak liza...lupa nak bgtau...yg lilred nyer mainan2 tu...kita yg pilih...cool tak??....:)

Liza said...

ayusolo - very cool indeed!