normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 30 January 2009

What's cooking

My parents are staying in my house today and through out the weekend. But, that is no excuse for me not to cook. They come here for a break so it's only fair for me to do the cooking.
Last night dinner were cekodok bawang dip in sambal sardin(dip tu, sound so kelas kan?)
For the cuties lunch today, kuah pindang (my princess requested for this) and sambal tumis udang.
My dad has a project to plant more trees around my house. He just love doing that.
Let's see the result once I come back from work today!

4 normalies:

Anonymous said...

akak, kuah pindang? kalu orang pahang sebut kuah singgang... heheheh..kalu pindang pemahaman saya macam masa kicap tapi pedas..

Liza said...

aisha - dari kecik arwah nenek dah ajar panggil kuah pindang, even my mom calls it that, tu yg melekat jer nama tu

vagg© said...

tapi kalo sini.. singgang nya letak kunyit so kaler kunen.
maybe lain sket kot kan..
tp lauk nih very the healthy one..
tak berminyak.. ada asam.. ada kunyit lengkuas buang angin dalam badan.. bawang putih pun.
bestttt

adenium said...

suka lah tgk masakan kak liza....