normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Lontong @ Seri Gading

We went back to Batu Pahat over the weekend. I did not get to snap any pics on the way back to kampung as I was still very exhausted and slept all the way. I was also just lazing around in my in-laws house after we arrived on Saturday, watching AF that nite(though I vote was for the MU vs Liverpool match but majority won) and just talking with the family.


I only started to go out on Sunday, breakfast at my usual fave spot in Sri Gading. Makan apa lagi, lontong sotong with telur mata. Simply delicious!
And the cuties have also adapted to my fave food. They ordered the same food this round. Usually, they would go fot nasi lemak or mee hoon goreng. I guess they got tempted seeing the way I ate this, gelojoh sungguh!

And it was indeed a good weekend. And with Liverpool screwing MU 4-1, makes it one of the best weekend...

4 normalies:

daela said...

sedapnya lontong...tp tgh on diet ni...lupakan sementara...sob2x...

Liza said...

daela - akak dlm diet2 nie pun, ada gak terbabas

lilRed Farah said...

LONTOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

lama gile kot takmkn lontong
ya Allah.... lazatnye...

fazid said...

lontong kering ek Liza. I pernah dengar, tapi tak pernah rasa :D, best2...lontong best mest kena ngan sambalnye gak...aiyah kecur air liur