normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 5 April 2009

Mourning a loss of a grandma

I wanted to really actively update my blog with so much stories this weekend...

But, I got a call around noon yesterday. My grandma whom I fondly call Wan passed away peacefully. We did not see this coming. According to my dad, she looked fine the last time he saw her a couple of days ago.

Hence, pls allow me to mourn for this great loss. I will be back once I feel better...

8 normalies:

fazid said...

salam takziah...u take care ok Liza

fazid said...

salam takziah...u take care ok Liza

Mamamarina said...

Takziah...

adenium said...

semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama2 roh orang2 yang beriman...

nae said...

Al Fatihah to arwah. Takziah from us

Ibu Alin said...

takziah utk liza sekeluarga. Moga roh nenek liza ditempatkan bersama para solihin

attyfir said...

salam takziah liza..
al fatihah tuk arwah..

vagg© said...

kak
takziah
tcare, kak

AL FATIHAH