normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 21 May 2009

Mom's birthday celebration

Ever since I was very small, I remembered we will always have a double celebration for Mother's Day. Why? Cause my mom's birthday falls some where around Mother's Day.
This year was not exception. However, it was not a big celebration like before because my elder brother who is in Malacca couldn't make it and Iwan has to work late. Never mind, we shall have another celebration when everyone is around.
We brought mom to Swensen at Subang Parade. My dad is quite paranoid with this halal issue. Whenever we need to take him out for dinner, we have to do our research to ensure the place is halal place. Halal by definition with the halal certification. I know he meant well as he always reminds me if we ever consumed non-halal food, it will blackened our heart and later cause lots of harm to the body.

We ordered a little bit of everything in the menu. From pasta to pizza to salad and some snack like chicken wings and fried mushroom. Dad had fish and chips which he complained was not that tender and the crumb was too hard. Did I mention to you he was a chef hence he loves to criticised whenever we eat out.

The cuties love this place. I love this place too. The service is excellent and the food is simply delicious.

We wanted to order Earthquake but everyone was too full. But, what's a trip to Swensen without having the ice cream. So, I ordered the sticky chocolate ice cream, my favourite! Actually, that was the only food I had, did not want to have too much cause I have plan to have supper with my better half. Nak dating lah!

To mom, happy birthday and love you sooooo much. Thanks for everything that you have done and that definitely make me a better person. And Happy Mother's Day too!!

4 normalies:

attyfir said...

salam liza...sedapnya eskerem..

fazid said...

This is for Liza's mom "Happy Birthday to aunty...Happy Birthday to you :D"

Gina said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mum, Liza. Hope that she'll pink of health. May Allah blessed her always and the family too.

Liza said...

atty - memang sedap tapi tak boleh makan slalu

fazid - thanks, i'll convey the birthday song to her, mesti she's happy

gina - thanks, and i'll see you soon ya!