normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 19 June 2009

Company's Open Day - It's A fishy trip!



















After lunch, I was not sure where I should bring the cuties so they won't be bored. At the same time, I don't think I can walk any further. My legs are killing me and I need a break before more walking can be done since after this we will be making our way to Aquaria.
Then, I got this idea to bring them to the playroom in Isetan. They can keep themselves occupied with the toys in there and I can sit and relax. Thank God for making me think of that place. Otherwise, buntu kepala makcik!
The trip to Aquaria started at 2.30pm however, this started with a briefing from the Aquaria team members about this place as well as the security measures. The cuties were already excited to go in and they kept on telling me whether we should listen to this since they have listened to this before. Sabo ler!
So, the journey started. My hero was the most excited one, telling me he saw this fish in National Geographic, he read about this creature and more info, even the one not indicated on the caption. Too much info sayang, Mama dah penat nie.
We even took picture with the python(albino) and some iguanas. We have to pay RM25 for that, nantilah, once I scan the photo, will publish it here.
It was indeed a wonderful outing all together. We were very tired and I silently telling myself, I would not want to join next year, unless my better half managed to get the day off as well. Tak larat ler!
p/s :Luper lak nak criter, we saw Tun Mahathir and wife as well as Agong and Permaisuri while waiting for my better half to pick us up. He took more than 2 hours to arrived to the Convention Center, traffic was very bad. And when I saw this VIPs, I know what caused the horrible traffic!







3 normalies:

attyfir said...

tak sabau nak tgk picture tu liza.mesti tantek..

Liza said...

atty - nanti kalau sempat liza scan

SGRMSE. said...

I LOVE Aquaria!! =D