normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Free tickets that has to be given away.

My company offered this free tickets to Japan GT @ Sepang and was given on a first come first served basis. And I was one of the first served cause I first came!!!
Masa mintak tiket tak pikiaq but only on Saturday I realized, if we go for the race, who’s gonna take care of the cuties. Sending this to my parents’ house would not be fair to my parents, they need their weekends too.

The most responsible and rationale thing to do is to give the tickets away. I first contacted most of the people I know whether they want the tickets and no takers. Then, I offered via FB also no takers(apesal smua tak nak tiket free nie) and later via this blog pun takde yg nak.

We ended up giving this tickets to my front door neighbor while attending the neighbourhood gotong royong. He planned to take his son with him.

Sedih gak tak dapat gi the race but hope the neighbor had a good time there.

Moral of the story : Sebelum mintak tiket, silalah sedar anda tu ada anak2, so renung2kan dan selamat beramal!

2 normalies:

attyfir said...

ekekek,,liza..takpe next time..

Mulan said...

wah.. baguslah mcam tuh.. don't be like certain parents that like to dump the kids at the granny.. of coslah depa tak kisah nak jaga cucu kan...