normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Gift from silent reader

I have been blogging for nearly 2 years but it has never been my intention to be glamorous and famous. I blog just because I love blogging and I don't want to miss important things in my life which I intend to share with the cuties when they are older.

Hence, never I imagine myself having silent readers who often came to my blog to read the stories of my life.

And this silent reader, sent a gift to our house as a gesture for not being able to come to the party. And how did she know about this event? It just so happened she is a friend of my better half.




Thanks for the cake and flowers. The cake was simply delicious and the flowers smell so nice that this ended in our bedroom...
Hope to meet you in person. Lain kali kalau ajak jangan tak datang pulak yer!

4 normalies:

AK said...

wah!
sedap giler nampak kek tuh
cis! buat beta lapor di pagi2 ini...

erm... a gesture for not being able to come eh?
ni maknanya kene antar adiah gak ke ni???
tapi... bajek dah lari...
cmna nak buat???

waaa!!!

attyfir said...

wah liza udah glemer gtu..heheh..nmpk sedapnya kek..tuh

MuMMy 2 Haqq said...

uiii..kek tuuu..slurppp!

Liza said...

ak_0143 - nasib baik paham

atty - tak ler glamour mcm atty

arnirina-memang sedap...