normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 16 August 2009

The H1N1 Scare

My baby was not well since Thursday. We took her immediately to SJCM. With the current scary situation, we felt we should not wait until things get serious.
And I have a strong feelings I was not the only one. We arrived at SJMC around 8 and the ER was packed. They even have to allocate seats outside of the ER and yet these seats are packed.

We have to wait nearly 2 hours before we get to see the doctor. The doctor checked the condition and suspect this is only a normal fever. He gave antibiotics and paracetamol. We were asked to monitor her condition for another 2 days and should this do not improve to take her here again.
Alhamdulilah, she is getting better. Frankly I was really scared and hoping for the best. Whenever the cuties fall sick, I would always wish to take their place.

With that, hope everyone’s weekend is a blast just like mine!!

0 normalies: