normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Little Penang Cafe KLCC - venue which prooves I'm a lembab blogger

I got the text message from this young lady wanting to meet for lunch with the objective to deliver the scarves from Tie Rack ~ that is according to her. Being an innocent and naive person, I believe her suci murni intention, I said ok and we set a date. Of course, tak sah ler kalau tak invite the Red Mummy, nanti tak happening ler the lunch.
So there we were, walking towards the location to meet, dah ler K Red memberi sedas dua kata2 lasernyer " Bila ko nak tutup blog ko?" while I was trying to justify how hectic my life is. Siap buat muka kesian lagik.
Then we met Si Ayu Solo, the mastermind of this whole thing. Her food arrived the same time we arrived so don't blame me for not suspecting anything. Then while we were enjoying our food, I nearly choked when K Red was screaming "Aku dah agak dah" and that's when the little sister whom we missed so much appear right in front of our eyes. Apa lagik, sessi peluk memeluk and buat restoran macam rumah sendiri bermulalah....
lil^red listening to K Red attentively while I was focusing on my food sebab lapo giler!
The goodies lil^red got for me. Did I mention she is my favourite sister *wink*wink*
The 2 lovely red ladies....Love them to bits....
And why does this proof I am a lembab blogger.......
Cause this event happened nearly a week ago and I am just blogging about it now...HAHAHA!!!!

2 normalies:

fezarena said...

kak liza...sy lg lmbt tak hapdet...hehehhee...

Liza said...

farah - alhamdulilah, ada yg lagik lambat....