normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 22 September 2008

Raya Present for The In-Laws

Alhamdulilah, I have a good relationship with my mom and dad-in-law. Let's not comment about the strained relationship that I have with one of the sis-in-law, let's just not go there.
Every Raya, we will usuallu purchase Raya presents for both of my in-law and usually it will be baju Raya. However, this year, we thought to make it a little bit different (also the fact that my mom-in-law owns her own small "boutique" in the kampung, hence her collection of baju is much more impressive than my knowledge in cloth material!). So, I thought it will be cool to get her a handbag.
As for my dad-in-law, we got him a pari of sandal, considering the last one that he wore for Adik's convo was unwearable and so old.
Usually, I will get a pair of baju kurung for Adik as well, but this year, my better half told me not to since Adik is already working and has her own income...Sorry yer dik...
Alhamdulilah, they were happy with the presents, and my mom-in-law told me I have a good instinct, coincedently, she was looking for a handbag.
Hope this Raya will be a joyous celebration!

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

pandai drg pilihkan ye kak..adoi mertua ku cane lak..haha

lilRed Farah said...

i missed my embah so much...usually shopping baju, handbag n kasut mbah dgn mak. mak is the menantu here. 2 tahun lepas was the first time farihah belikan mbah baju kurung with my own money and that aju kurung she wore to mekah and that as the last time i saw here.....sodih!