normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Making the goodie bags...

Dah makan kan? So, now let's start working ok....

I have boiled the eggs earlier, they just need to attach this to the bunga telur. We had chosen gree this time, no special reason, just that when we went to Nilai 3 to make purchases, green caught our attention. We also bought packs of potpouri. This is also to be included in the goodie bags.
The cuties, adik and my 2 darling nephews were having fun while doing this. I can hear them laughing away, teasing each other from the kitchen. I love this riuh environment, macam nak kenduri kendara besar lak kan?
My princess and my baby having their own fun. Though they know what the event is for, they did not show any discomfort in preparing this. I hope this kind of behaviour will continue until they grow up. It's scare me if they start fighting with each other and their relationship start to fall apart....
After competing this task, I told them to go to bed. We have to wake up early tomorrow....Banyak keje lagi nie...

3 normalies:

ita.itu said...

kak aku nmpk kapet ko yg cantik tu kak..suka ngk kale nye..hehe

shay said...

penat gak tu kan nak buat semua tu..

rajinnya bebudak tu menolong...tapi bab2 assemble bunga telor or masukkan telo dlm bekas bunga adalah activity paling best utk mengumpul sedara mara dan bergossip..hahaha be it pasal sedara or artis...syiok syiok..

Liza said...

ita-kapet beli kat nilai3

shay-yup, the preparing part mmg letih