normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 17 January 2009

redmummy.com Potluck @ Kosmo

I know I have been really lembab to blog about this important entry. Have been very tight up with work, K Red would understand, she knows I am part of the Working team for an important event yesterday. Alhamdulilah, everything went well and to add the icing on top of the cake our division's booth won the best booth. Will blog about that later.
The cuties were the excited one, they persuaded for us to purchase 5 copies of Kosmo. One for each of them, one for their wan and atok and another one for me and my better half.

Just some snapshots of the close up of the article.
ak_0143 and chotz, amacam gambo kamu boleh enter frame nie??

When reading this article, I smiled and remembered how much fun I had that day, and really looked forward to attend this kind of event soon....

4 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

hahahha tu blakang tu ak kan???
eh...blakang je kau???
hahahhahha

adenium said...

kak liza... thn nih kita organize sama2 jom...

Liza said...

lil^red - ak ler...sape lagik

adenium - akak ok tapi kalau nak gi meeting dgn u all tu, problem skit lah dik

AK said...

uish...
sempat ek menyelit
bukan kat suma gambar beta mmg kene tutup ngn owang2 di depan ke???
tak kira
taun depan akan duduk palingggg depan masa tgkp gmbr!!!
hahaha