normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 5 June 2009

Birthday Meal

Of all the places my hero can choose to eat for his birthday, he insisted we eat at KFC. I offered Chillis, TGIF, Swensen and many other places but he still wanted KFC. Why KFC, I have no idea and when I asked him, he just felt like having KFC. With that answer, I stopped asking....
We had the KFC at OU right after the science adventure. The crowd was not that pack so it was quite comfy to eat there. I was already tired so having meals at a fast food outlet where I have to que for food is just not what I was looking forward too. But, since this was the birthday boy choice, we went along with it.
My hero, as usual, being the hero in the family, make sure that the needs of his sibblings are well taken care off. That includes making sure the chilli sauces are able to come out from the bottle. Once everybody settled down, he recited the prayer and only then we can eat.
My hero told me he had a great time and this was like the best birthday ever....but then again, he said that every year. It's either the birthday celebration we planned for him is getting better each year or he is just being polite and grateful for all the things we are doing for him.
With that, I thank Allah for all the blessings....

7 normalies:

attyfir said...

gud boy lor ilham nie....

Queens said...

wahhhh nak kfc jugakkkkkkkkkkk

Liza said...

atty - memang good boym kdg2 ler

queens - kfc nie kdg2 best gak

Nurhayati said...

itu la namanya abang.. dulukan adik2 nya..bagus2x ;)

Liza said...

Yati - my wish he stays this way even bila dah kawin nanti

Gina said...

Liza
Sejuk perut you mengandungkan Ilham..hope that he can be a better person in future and may Allah bless him and his sisters always

Liza said...

gina - thanks for the kind prayer, i aminkan....